downloding problem

b1u3f1am3

Hi all, I have problem when downloading file in torrent ..... I am downloading 2 files now , each 500MB . I can download only a few minutes, maximum 15 minutes, after that the downloading stopped , and my internet connection is stopped too, I cant browsing etc ..... after that I restart my modem, and I am ready to download again......after 5-10 minutes, it happens again, stopped, and need restart my modem......why does it happen to me?, can you help me?

I have used the other modem, the other PC and laptop , same result ....... I have tried download the file in my friend PC , it success

Is It because of my IP address or my service provider?

My friend ever talked to me, perhaps I break the rule of torrent, so my IP address blocked by torrent?

Help me please, Thank you before

Availability is marginally related to the number of peers and seeds in the swarm. Availability is the bottom "graph" in the General tab. When it is > 1.000 you can finish the download. IF you don't see > 1.0 available then you can't finish any more than available*100 ( to make %). Have you looked through the How-To for stopped internet connections? If you have please list the steps you have taken and provide more information.

Archived