No incoming conenctions

VBP2004EP3

Hello everyone, I recently restored my computer to when i bought it (i like to do that every 6 months or so) and I can't seem to get an incoming connection from utorrent anymore. I saved the setting from my tcp/ip (before i restored my computer) and using the same port that I was before that is open on my router... I am using a Linksys WRT54G v6 with the most up to date software.... I've never had a problem before and i've restored my computer before and just entered it the setting under tcp/ip and it worked but now nothing... I am using a different AV/firewall, i'm using kaspersky internet security but i allowed the connection when it asked me to allow or block it... Can anyone please help, its downloading at like 3kbs and i can't take it LoL....

First see if your Linksys product on my sigs link. And is always good to start every setup over agian for a clean shot. Restoration never works for me, clean install is everything for me. BTW recheck your AV and FW on the sticky posts to make sure you've done everything right :)

G.Luck

Archived