Opening a new torrent with Save to Location window

foraneagle2

I click on torrent files from my web browser and have only been able to "activate window when opening file" which brings up the entire utorrent client window or i can disable this function which does not bring up any windows at all upon opening a torrent. I think that a logical option is to be able to click the torrent file and just see the "save to location" window without bringing up the entire client.

the only option is to disable "activate window when opening file" and then in the folder options, specify where to put your new downloads in.

i know you'd like a save dialogue.. umm you might want to try toying with the "gui.compat_diropen" setting in advanced options while having "activate window" disabled, because i think that makes a different call to Windows ...but that might not work either.

check and define "Put new downloads in:", and "New torrents starts in stopped mode" in Preferences, then manual "Set download location" with every torrent task.

"Move completed downloads to:" and "Append the torrent's label to the directory name" and give torrent task a proper label(labels can have \backslash for sub-directory), then it will arranged as i need. i've defined lots of gui.persistent_labels.

Archived