Downloaded App, problem extracting files

Goody

I'm trying to extract 32 files that have been created in parts with different ".part##" endings but winrar is telling me that all the parts are the same and do I want to replace the previous part I downloaded.

Can anyone get me on the right track to being able to extract these files to turn them into the application I downloaded?

Thanks.

Ok, I understand.

I tried this and can get the files extracted however they all have the same ".iso" name so I can only burn one file at a time to a cd. Can I rename them?

Is it common to have applications that take up 32 cd's?

Am I making this process too dificult?

Any help would be appreciated.

You have to open the FIRST file and extract the first file only (part01). Each part## file has only part of the file. So WinRAR will automatically read part01, then part02 for the next chunk of the file, then part03 for the next chunk of the file, and so on.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello can anyone out there help me I am new to all this ..I have just finished downloading Fire Heroes DVD ps2.

I just tried to extract it with winrar and when it opens its asking me for a password.

I cannot see anything in the file containing a password so am at a lose as to what to do can anyone help me on this matter.

Thanks

Archived