i is dumb--need helps

SvH

alright, i just got utorrent downloaded and installed, i got the file to my desktop and opened it with utorrent.

it SAYS its downloading BUT it says its downloading it 0.0 kbps and i left it for a few hours and nothing changed, i neeeeeed help badly, and i need it in really simple terms please.. im not the smartest... please hlep! it would be amazingly apreciated!!!

thanks!

well i did that, the problem is the file i think, it doesnt start downloading, it just stays at 0.0, the office started and went to 0.1 (slow as fuck i know) but it actually started, could the problem be the file?

Well.. it's not the file per-se, it would be the swarm created FOR the file. If the tracker when you download says there are peers and seeds, but you are not connecting to ANY it is possible the torrent is fake/dead. Does it say when it was created in the General tab? Does the site you downloaded it from have any sort of comment system to see if others have the same difficulties? That's the problem with niche content :P There's not always a guarantee it's working.... which is why OOo is used. But the fact your OOo isn't screaming downloading makes me think there's another problem on your line. Can you go through the How-To for slow speeds... see if any of that helps?

Archived