Speed non-annoyance using 1.1.3

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that would be royale if i'm not mistaken.

can i share your bandwitch?

Yes, its royale. I am on XP media center edition.

My bandwidth is 5mbps down / 384kbps up.

I posted my stats only to show that this client has nothing wrong in its abilities. ;-)

hey Guest. any chance you can tell me ur setup config for all the network and torrent options in utorrent? i have the same bandwith as you and havent gotten those speeds. if its easier, you can just do a screen shot of those two frames for me. id really appreciate it

hey Guest. any chance you can tell me ur setup config for all the network and torrent options in utorrent? i have the same bandwith as you and havent gotten those speeds. if its easier, you can just do a screen shot of those two frames for me. id really appreciate it

Router:

Open port (say: 22122) to your internet IP (say: 192.168.2.2)

Also enable NAT.

Windows Firewall :

Allow utorrent.exe under exceptions list.

uTorrent:

Default setup except the port value = 22122

If you have Norton Systemworks or Antivirus, I can't help you there cause the worm protection feature makes life very difficult.

absurd demonstration : there are only 24 seeds ... for 1 peer on your ooo file ! Sure, if I'm driving a ferrari on a highway and there's no other car, I can run like hell...

please try to repost similar speeds with some torrent with at least 20 CONNECTED peers and we'll see ;)

absurd demonstration : there are only 24 seeds ... for 1 peer on your ooo file ! Sure, if I'm driving a ferrari on a highway and there's no other car, I can run like hell...

please try to repost similar speeds with some torrent with at least 20 CONNECTED peers and we'll see ;)

So, I registered to the forum for people to better identify me.

I have downloaded on Azureus at 500kbps + speed with more than 40 peers, so I do not think it should be difficult on that tracker.

uTorrent seems pretty decent at handling peers and seeds connections. Although I doubt it would do as well as Azureus in the absence of bad data filtering.

I have almost the same line, good old Roadrunner, I am in the columbus devision it is 5mbit/512. As long as the seeds are fast the torrent is fast, but actually connecting to them is utorrents weakness, lots of trackers seem to time out, I can't wait for DHT.

You'll want to reproduce this directory structure to make the Royale theme usable:

C:WindowsResourcesThemesRoyale.theme

C:WindowsResourcesThemesRoyaleRoyale.msstyles

C:WindowsResourcesThemesRoyaleShellHomesteadShellstyle.dll

C:WindowsResourcesThemesRoyaleShellMetallicShellstyle.dll

C:WindowsResourcesThemesRoyaleShellNormalColorShellstyle.dll

C:WindowsResourcesThemesRoyaleShellRoyaleShellstyle.dll

C:WindowsResourcesThemesRoyaleWallpaperEnergyBliss.jpg

After that, you can select the theme from your desktop's display properties..

Archived