Speed non-annoyance using 1.1.3

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Look how much he is uploading. For the first torrent his upload is twice his download.

If u upload so much, of course u gonna get higher speeds.

But having said that, for the first torrent, he might have reached the max percentage of the of the other peers.

So 1 seed is not a good judge coz when u reach max percentage, it wd not reflect good speeds.

However it seems to have connected to the lone seed and most peers. So thats a good sign

God! What will it take to convince you?

There have been screenshot after screenshot posted, in many different settings. If you don't want to take the proof in front of you face...Then don't! But, don't argue when the proof is there.

Look how much he is uploading. For the first torrent his upload is twice his download.

If u upload so much, of course u gonna get higher speeds.

But having said that, for the first torrent, he might have reached the max percentage of the of the other peers.

So 1 seed is not a good judge coz when u reach max percentage, it wd not reflect good speeds.

However it seems to have connected to the lone seed and most peers. So thats a good sign

God! What will it take to convince you?

There have been screenshot after screenshot posted, in many different settings. If you don't want to take the proof in front of you face...Then don't! But, don't argue when the proof is there.

Did u even read my whole post? Now if u want to act like a small kid and whine that im not going mad about this client , thats ur problem

Read the whole post. I said it did connect well and all.

By the way the screenshots u are talking about, are useless as ur comments. If i start a torrent with 1 seed and all the peers stuck at 80%, im gonna get rocket speeds coz everybody will be uploading to me even though there is 1 seed.

Thats all i was trying to say. I didnt say it was bad and all. But if u want onli good comments, then u can take version 1.1.1 and be happy.

Archived