Firewall Problem I think

MegaZX30

Well I got my router set up to forword the port and that's working correctly. And I have my Firewall(Outpost) set to allow all conectivity on utorrent but while Im connected I think the firewall is picking up certain users as an attempt to attack(an Rst Attack to be exact) my computer. I could be wrong and it might actually be an attempt to do something to my computer but I only see these messages when I'm on utorrent so any ideas and I also notice that if I disable my firewall a couple of other users pop up under the peers list. So is there any solution to this other then turn off your firewall?

If you want you can search the IP's in the firewall log to see if it comes from IP's owned by Comcast. I brought it up because Comcast deliberately breaks connections between its customers and other peers by sending forged RST packets (data with an RST flag and forged addresses) to stop seeding by their customers.

If it is coming from Comcast or some other Sandvining ISP then nothing to worry about security wise.

Archived