A slightly different bt.connect_speed ;)

slepec

From a professional torrenteer, whose BitComet days of sadness and misery are quickly going down the drain...

Because my wife is actively refusing to sleep with me since I've started torrenting with utorrent (i.e. staring at the monitor 24/7, grinning like a stoned donkey), and my kids stopped calling me dad and wandered off to my neighbour (that bastard and his no-good, crappy Bit Comet!), I would humbly ask Ludde to implement one more Advanced Option:

bt.connect_speed to your spouse (with the default value of 1 minute max).

Maybe then I would at least get a 50% chance to connect to my wife's peer inside that next minute, which would make me even a happier stoned donkey for seven additional torrenting days...

Then, utorrent will be perfect.

Greetings from Downunder and keep those brains away from the microwave. ;)

• 1 month later...
From a professional torrenteer, whose BitComet days of sadness and misery are quickly going down the drain...

Because my wife is actively refusing to sleep with me since I've started torrenting with utorrent (i.e. staring at the monitor 24/7, grinning like a stoned donkey), and my kids stopped calling me dad and wandered off to my neighbour (that bastard and his no-good, crappy Bit Comet!), I would humbly ask Ludde to implement one more Advanced Option:

bt.connect_speed to your spouse (with the default value of 1 minute max).

Maybe then I would at least get a 50% chance to connect to my wife's peer inside that next minute, which would make me even a happier stoned donkey for seven additional torrenting days...

Then, utorrent will be perfect.

Greetings from Downunder and keep those brains away from the microwave. ;)

this guy reminds me of my old anatomy teacher..

rofl0an.gif

Archived