hi newbie in need of help!! tracker

cbiron11

no connection could be made because the target machine activly refused it

this is the message in General tab of utorrent

I have been using utorrent for about 3 weeks at tapecity live music sharing and not had a problem until a week ago when i suddenly cant download anything with BT.

I am on Comcast and have heard they are doing something to block BT traffic...is this true.

What can I do?

This really sucks

Any help will be greatly appreciated

i dont know ill try to download something

I am also getting this message at the bottom of the utorrent General tab

DHT status not allowed

ok i tried it and it showed a blue download arrow for 3 seconds then turned red like the music. The same status messages appeared

What did OpenOffice do when you tried to download it?? I'm not sure how graceful Norton is about being turned off. Many of the packet filters are not removed when closed. It's not uncommon for recommending removal... that is if you did not update it recently or around the time the troubles started. If you previously made a rule for allowing all inbound traffic on your listening port... you should make doubly sure it didn't change by removing it and re-adding it.

Thanks for helping...

open office did nothing when i tried to download it blue arrow for 3 sec then red and the same messages

i think it has to do with comcast changing something regarding BT traffic..i was downloading stuff no problem until 2 weeks ago and havent changed anything

is there anything to do to get around comcast blocking access to BHT

Archived