Viewing multiple categories simultaniously

Arokh

The categories (Transfer, General, Trackers, etc.) only cover the half of the total screen width most of the time.

It would be great to cover the empty area with another category.

Maybe creating two tabcontrols instead of one, where you can drag & drop the tabs from one to another.

All I see there is alot of wasted space. I realize you're showing a testing screenshot, but with only 1 torrent loaded and all that screen real estate (what size monitor(s) do you have anyway?!?) uT doesn't need to be in full screen mode. I think it is cool to allow this, but as expressed in the 1.8 development thread the developers are trying to keep uT functional even on a 640x480 display, which is quite in line with their continued support of Win98 :D

But given at least as far as I can see with pre-sized placement 980x520768x480 appears to be the minimal size uT needs to have to display things properly... I don't know if it's possible to nest controls that way. I do know the tabs are still "there" even when they're not visible, and if your width was wide enough to show two of them side-by-side that's as good an idea as I can think of as to what it would look like. But I'm sure there's something I'm missing as far as what's feasible with the way Windows sets up tab controls.... even so the Ctrl-Tab you can do for ex in WTM does nto apply to uT for whatever reason.

Archived