RSS Feed by episode matching, incrementally.

Tatarize

It should be possible to match episodes incrementally rather than define a static range, or set the minimal interval between matches. So if set to S1 E4 it should look for S1 E5 or S2 E1 or anything greater than the previous range, and increment to the last file matched.

It's simple enough to set a larger range than is currently available for the series you're trying to download.

Edit: Heh, or what Firon said... I'd forgotten xD For future reference:

The Episode Number field allows you to specify specific episodes to download. This field supports ranges, so if you want to download episodes 1 through 26 of season 3 of some series, you input 3x1-26 into this field. If you want to specify the ending season in addition to the starting season, you can enter something like 3x1-4x15 into the field. If you want to specify the beginning of a range, but not the end (you would like µTorrent to continue every subsequent episode, including in later seasons), something like 3x1- would suffice. Notice the - (hyphen) after the 1. If you prefer, S3E1 can also be used to specify episodes instead of the above-shown 3x1.

i think tatarize meant that after each download the lower value of the range could be updated to the matched episode number+1 (and thus not having to download hd, hr.hd, and 720p caps of the same episode)

i use the minimum interval for that (set to 4 days) but this way if a show has a for ex. two-part finale (capped and labeled separately), i always have to manually add the second one

(as filtering for "hr" would not always yield the best results as a show name could contain it, or by quality if a show is capped in ws.dsr one week, and hdtv the next)

Smart Episode Filter does what you are suggesting. After a match that file is not downloaded. If you don't want to include 720 put that in the NOT filter.

Edit: The RSS dialog has many options, including a filter for Quality, which you don't want. Unless TWO releases happen on the same update of the feed only one and the first file released will be downloaded for a given filter with smart ep filter enabled.

Archived