Trackers hunting.

magnetono59

I am using version 1.7.7. I am new to this so my understanding of events is very basic. I am looking at the utorrent site where I can see the status of my downloads it tells me wheather the torrents are downloading or queued or stopped etc. What is happening is that the torrents (if is the correct name for a download)are continuously changing positions and it is difficult to keep track of what is going on. When I used utorrent first, all the downloads stayed in the same place. To put it another way if I have five downloads on the go and I look at the last at one time it would have stayed in the last position now it changes it position at random and it can hunt from last to first to third and so on.

Sorry too technical for me. At the moment I have in my list six downloading one queued and five paused. To check the status of a particular download I have to try and follow it up and down through the list as it moves. Makes things difficult. Is there any way that I can submit a photo of the screen.

Archived