Kudos To The Developers !

chaosblade

I've been using all sorts of bittorrent clients for a long time now, from the official clients, to its direct source mods like erik's experimental BT, and Shadow's BT Experimental (Which is now BitTornado), ABC, BitComet, Azureus (God, the pain..), G3 ..

After discovering this client today.. I'm not even thinking about going back. This client is amazing. It has every feature i could possibly think of, Uses pretty much NO resources, and is very quick generally, in both bandwidth usage and cpu time.

As a programmer and developer myself, I know how hard it is to produce an almost error-free application, So i drop my hat for the µTorrent team.

Great Work.

Well, Since im helping around in a mIRC addon called GTSdll, which displays Info and status from various applications (and now µTorrent aswell, after a quick config file for it - simply queries the window through API and grabs the text from the SysListView Columns), I've already gotten some people to switch over aswell, And linked to your site from various forums i visit, All where i recommanded this client as the best i've used.

Congratulations on making such a superb app, And i'll make sure to let people know about this great effort.

*Bows*

• 6 months later...

Please forgive me for resurrecting an old topic, but I second the OP's words.

µTorrent's speed, small memory footprint, and other such things have also inspired me to take up application programming again to see if I can accomplish such elegance in my apps.

Archived