Remove equals Delete?

Exitao

Since I updated to the 1.8 beta when I click the 'X' to remove a torrent from the list/queue it now deletes it to the recycling bin.

Obviously 2 questions arise:

1. WTF? Why would it suddenly change behaviours? (OK, that's 1.5 questions there.)

2. How do I make it stop?

It was on automatic update, so I can only assume it was the the last available 1.7 version before the beta.

I've never changed the default of the button, so why would it not assume the default option?

It's one part of uTorrent I've never felt the need to bother with. Use the button to simply remove, right click on the torrent to use other remove options. So I was clueless about this.

Anyway, it's fixed. Thanks!

Oh, and BTW:

Summer Glau? I'd drink her bathwater...

Hmm, k then that's something to maybe look at for the next release. Generally speaking, all values which already exist in the settings.dat are kept on update. However, IF DEFAULT values change, then you suffer the silent changes. I'll make a note of this ;)

I completely agree regarding my sig link. I recently actually got enough links to rotate it so if you enjoy that kind of thing feel free to check my sig whenever you're on the forum :D

I don't know if it's a bug or not, but I certainly never changed that particular setting intentionally or had it deleting data from the toolbar.

I had checked the gui. option and it said "*3" so I hit the reset button and it returned to 0.

Re: the sig.

I guess I'll have to try and make problems with my client. :-)

Archived