some1 please help me!!!!!!

stuntinr3alhard

im very frustrated at this point...my utorrent wont pik up an internet connection and i cant download or upload anything and its killin me. my limewire started doing this about a month ago and i gave up on it when i was introduced to utorrent...but its doing the exact same thing and i dont know what to do. i tried portforward.com but it doesnt have the info on my device, wich is RCA model DCM425 and so i cant do any port forwarding because i cant find anything on the port information...is there any1 that can help me, i seriously am getting really pissed by wasting so much time on finding a solution and not making any progress

Login to the modem by going to Default Gateway in your browser. To find this information: start->run->cmd /k ipconfig

Check to see if it too has router (firewall aka NAT) capabilities by checking for "virtual server" or "port forwarding". Additionally if you have changed any Ctrl-P -> Advanced settings from default (* means non-default) list them below.

Even without forwarding though you should be able to download OpenOffice torrents... load one into uT and start it for a minute. What do you see "Status" and "Tracker Status" (on General tab) as?

Archived