[utorrent toolbar] WinStripe

udownloader

your attempt to improve the pause button from my mod looks wierd.

The left line is lighter on the top and darker on the bottom, but the whole right line is the same color tone.

EDIT: If you look at my create/remove icons, you see it isn't just the x that is clear, the + is clearer, but allso the rest of the icons is clear, the paper edge is clearer and the text(lines) are clearer.

your attempt to improve the pause button from my mod looks wierd.

The left line is lighter on the top and darker on the bottom, but the whole right line is the same color tone.

Yeah, I'm not exactly experienced with this. The two bars are lit up as one unit, rather than separately, but it left the right bar mostly dark. I briefly tried copying the left bar over the right bar, but decided to leave it alone.

This better? I copied the bottom segment of the left bar and put in on top of the right.

toolbarwinstripepreview0iq.png

Download here.

EDIT: If you look at my create/remove icons, you see it isn't just the x that is clear, the + is clearer, but allso the rest of the icons is clear, the paper edge is clearer and the text(lines) are clearer.

So I noticed :) All the same, the only thing that bothered me about mine was the crummy X, so I just darkened its edges.

I think really they are two seperate objects so each bar would have its own lighting. It isnt really 1 object is it?

Depends how you think of it, I guess. I think of each button having its own little light in the upper left. Since the two bars are in the same button, they share a light source, with the one on the right being further away from it and thus darker.

Archived