I have no seeds so nothing is downloading

crazyweasel

The problem happened when i went into the speed guide from the option bar and changed my upload speed to help speed things up a bit. However all my seeds now seem to have disappeared from my download and after chaning my upload speed to various different ones no change has occured. Also i tried downloading something else and there are no seeds. But there were definitely seeds when i started the download. I have noticed that i am no longer uploading to any peers either.

Also i notice that each speed test gives you different results. Why is this?

So if you could help me with this problem (mainly the top paragraph) i would be very greatful. thankyou

Why were you changing the Speed Guide? You set it to your connection speed and generally don't increase it unless you upgrade your internet. What is your speedtest result? Averages of the speedtest results are used because of line variance... One test @ 8am may get noone locally on your line/area whereas @ 8pm with lots of people home you may get decreased performance. As long as the values are close to what your ISP says you're getting you're fine.

Archived