Feature request deleted

TimeHorse

I think it's right to delete feature request if they already list an existing feature request. I have no problem with it. But when I posted my feature request, I did a keyword search of "automatic" and "RSS" and could not find any matches relevant to my request so I posted. Then a kind mod because all the mods here do work hard and are trying to keep this place clean and clear of repetative junk and other yuck and I again fully support the hard work our kind mods do. Anyway, so a kind mod replied that some unrelated feature and a tangentially related feature had already been requested. Now, I trust this mod because this mod is a mod and this mod is a kind mod indeed. So I believe the mod is aware of the specifics of my request having occured before in these forums. All I ask is that someone show me the post. Show me when that particular feature request was answered before so that I can contain my conversations about it in that thread. Show me where automaticly running a script associated with an RSS filter when a matching torrent is found and downloaded has already been requested. Please. Thanks.

Again, the mod is right, the mod is always right. I have no problem with any mod and I will not say the mods name because I have no problem with the mods and the hard work they do. I just want to know where I went wrong and how do I find the right place to discuss this partucular feature.

Thank you.

The search is currently broken, but assuredly it has been requested before. :D

http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=38145

As soon as it's back I'd bet you'd find it in the first page of results.. although I don't remember exactly when the last request was made. Also when it's fixed searching for "per label" will give you plenty of posts to see what many users think can be applied on a label-by-label basis... one of the most relevant would be set default ratios / queue times.

Thanks for the info Jewel!

Like I said, I believed the other mod when sie said the topic had been spoken of before, even if the specifics didn't match mine, I just felt bad that I would never want to re-hash an old topic and tried my best to prevent that from happening. The search being broken explains why though, so thanks!

I hope the automatically running a script after the download of a file by either globally, RSS Feed, Category, Label, or Filter setting will one day be available soon and will try the new Beta too! Yay uTorrent!!!

Archived