Column with a coloured smily to show ul/dl ratio (and seeders)

HIyaalll

I suggest this just because I feel I'd get a better/faster overview over my torrents when it comes to whether I am a leech or actually paid my dues.

Color red/yellow/green to indicate whether I've downloaded more/equally/less than I've uploaded. Always sad face when I've uploaded less than I've downloaded, a skew smile if I've uploaded equally or more, but I'm the only seeder around, and a happy face if there are more seeders and I've givven as much as I've taken.

I'd just love the extra clarity.

Ps. I apologize if this or likes already .bin suggested, but I didn't see it anywhere.

(btw. Love the program)

Well, yes there is a seed/peer ratio, But the main function of the thing I waz thinking of would focus on how many Meg's I've uploaded, in relation to downloaded... like.. a leech'o'meter ;-) .. so with just a glance at the list I could see if there were any uploads I could discontinue without feeling guilty (which also is why I felt it would be nice if it told if I were the last one seeding, 'cause then one just should stick around anywho to feed the last starving).. But still, I admit it's not a neccesary function.. would just be kinda nice.

Archived