unregistered torrrent

flitox

Makes you wonder if newer version number of µTorrent is hardcoded as bad client on some trackers.

1) Go here: http://www.torrenteditor.com/

2) Load your .torrent file.

3) Remove the Created On and Created By fields.

4) Update

5) Download - Save as different torrent

6) Delete your torrent from µTorrent

7) Add the torrent you revised on torrenteditor

ok tried a few things:

with previous build, torrent get registered

now using torrent editor, i've found one file when edited and then used as attachment managed to get registered. the same file 1st downloaded then edited get unregistered.

all other torrent files i made, editing them changed nothing, still unregistered.

yesterday, torrent files with 128ko piecesize were working, today no

and also with a certain folder, i have absolutely no problem with it if i made a torrent file upload it to the tracker, it will get registered

fucking crazy, dont you think!!!

Definitely :/ As before get in touch with the site people... 1) to be sure you're not banned or something for all this testing and 2) to perhaps give them some impetus to change their error messages to be a bit more human-readable

Unless all of this is due to not waiting enough.. which definitely doesn't seem to be the case. You are indeed only testing this ONE torrent entry? You're not making tens or a hundred entries in their torrent list database, correct?

well they have a test section, so this is where i'm doing my test, i have upload/downloaded/deleted loads of torrent here. but it's ok, i just created on topic and then just edit the torrent file attachment.

i've asked if i could get the tracker to give another msg but unregistered torrent, i still waiting the answer if i get one cuz last i got on that subject was off topic

Archived