Kaspersky internetsecurity 7.0.x.x.x

A4-tje

Kaspersky Internet security has the problem that its stops all connections to the internet after 45 minutes. only thing you can do is restart your pc.

it seems that 'Filtration system' cuases problems. setting rules that a specific port must no be left alone (inbound and outbound connections over TPC are allowed) don't work.

anyone knows the right filtration rules.

it looks like somthing like NOD but i haven't yet a sollution.

In kaspersky its only possible to allow TCP.

In my router i've forwardded my port and utorrent give's the green light. But kaspersky quits the connection after 45 minutes, so it's really kaspersky.

and only a firewall in my router i don't trust. some things you download are trojans and a router won't stop them....

Be aware that, when I tested Kaspersky, well.. disabling a firewall normally doesn't work. I actually removed the firewall component, and it still firewalled me, I had to uninstall and re-install Kaspersky at the time I used it, with firewall de-selected, to get it to work. POS.

strange that it works that way. must be for noobs that don't pay attention when reinstalling or something :-)

i've done some portscanning and it looks safe... gone see through the night what Kaspersky does. it's already running and i will come back tomorrow....

edit:

hmmmmm,

disabled my firewall, but stil myu downloads stop. maybe is it mij wanadoo/orang router.

but i'll first try to uninstall en reinstall my kaspersky....

i'll search a few post about the livebox and see what they can say.

I think it's my livebox from orange/wanadoo.

If I let utorrent make less connections (max 1000) then it goes well. It keeps up for about 16 hours before my internet connection stops working.

I think that kaspersky internet also makes (pretty much?!?!) connections and that's why utorrent stops?

• 3 weeks later...

I was able to get everything to work in Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0.1.325 by unchecking " stealthmode " under Firewall - Filtration Rules - Zones and by going to Firewall - Configure - Threats and Exclusions - Trusted Zone - and adding Utorrent and allowing all things. Hope this helps

Archived