Seeding content...

okshilato

I'm running the 1.7.7 (build 8179) version.

Usualy I'm keeping my files organized by categries and types...etc, by moving them on specific folders under the same share root after the download.

When I'm doing this operation, seems to me that the application do not seed anymore these files...I fact is generatin an error (not crash) about these files.

There is something that I can do or the application needs an upgrade?

oks

Yes...there is a way...the shared root forlder to be "sniffed" by a routine and whatever is inside to be seeded. The files had a unique hash, size and type and even if the file name is changed it still can be identify and shared. The class is simple to be created.

But this is a new feature.

oks

ROOT folder??? Are you ... serious. With drives in excess of 1TiB, and taking into account RAID, that's needless overhead.

You can accomplish some or all of your wanted organization right now through labels and "append label to path" ... You setup your BASE completed folder, enable those options, and then create labels like "Movies\Horror", "TV\Children", "Apps\Games". It's not quite as elegant as one would hope but it does allow some automation.

Archived