Download stuck at 99.9?

Hayaku

http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/5194/percentqn7.jpg

Everybody else seems to be stuck at 99.9% too. Is this a case of data corruption or has one of the original seeders literally just stopped seeding with that minuscule last packet not uploaded? Should I hold my breath that I will ever see it?

Btw actual torrent status is 99.9%, the 98% you see there refers to the specific segment in question which I tried to re-download.

Hard to say. I've been stuck at 99.9% for weeks before, but eventually the seeder comes around (hopefully). I notice this happens to me if I seed a torrent I didn't create and some boundary pieces fail the hash check and need to be downloaded again. But since the original seed is not around, torrent stays at 99.9% until original seeder comes around.

Unfortunately that area (is it only one piece) is not present. For anyone in the swarm.

You can keep the torrent running... I'd PAUSE it personally and check on it from time to time. But no until someone pops on noone will finish. If there's a chance the site you got it from has comments or a reseed request feature you should try that.

Archived