Auto-rename in torrent files

SpideyBR

I previously requested the renaming files in torrent feature. It was developed as the Reallocate command. That was AMAZING.

Now I request a renaming automator. Maybe there is some way to change the .torrent file without messing with the tracker validation (what seems a little bit impossible to me), but why not doing this in the torrent client level?

I'd love to CRC all files in some folder and then, when I tell utorrent to download files to that folder, it automatically checks the CRC result file and automatically renames all files accordingly.

Is that possible?

How can relocate be improved? It performs the same function as right click, advanced, set download location... but on a file-granular level for multi-file torrents.

If you want to relocate multiple files you need to select them simultaneously... this is the same functionality as is in the set download location function.

I remember seeing something called "Renamer" which used some script to look up tv show episode names but after 5 failed google searches I lost interest.

Archived