Windows Explorer error

cali55

just started using uTorrent and pretty much don't know a lot about computers or uTorrent. But here is my problem; I have uTorrent save download avi movies in My Docoments Folder. After downloading is complete I open the movie file folder and double click on the WMP movie icon inside the folder to play the movie and most of the time shortly afterwards an "Windows Explorer error" pops up saying it has incounter a problem and will close but the movie will still play. Also,when I try to right click on the WMP movie icon for the movie to copy and then I try paste it into My Movies folder it starts to copy over to the new foder but before the movie can finishing copying over the stupid "Windows Explorer error" pops up and stops the coying process and closes. Does anyone have a clue what is going on? Soldier in Iraq needs help to keep his morale up with watching movie when not on the road doing convoys. Thanks

tried looking at error details but doesn't give any solutions/steps to correct the problem. here is all the details of the error when I click on SEE Further Detail on error popup; Error signatue: explor.exe AppVer: 6.0.2900.3156 NodName: xvid.ax ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 0003dd11

Archived