utorrent stop uploading on FINAL REAL ratio

n1ce

Hi, i have problems in one tracker that no allows to upload more than 1000% because utorrent doesn't stop at the ratio I set in config.

Would be great that utorrent stop uploading when the ratio set is reached. I mean the maximun upload of the file.

example. 100 MB file 100% ratio -> 100MB maximun upload, not the ratio of what you have downloaded, the ratio of the file size

excuse my bad english, not my native language

thank you, utorrent is great

So you're saying that if you download part of the content from somewhere else, then add the torrent to µTorrent, (Size|Selected Size) will be the same as Downloaded? There is a distinction...

Indeed, I disagree with redefining Ratio, but the fact remains that it's still a different request. Redefining Ratio won't happen, but it's always possible to implement it in a different way (albeit, ugly as I'm seeing it). Regardless, that doesn't make the request itself invalid/implemented :o

Ahh, distinction I didn't make, correct. BUT in the cases where you either load the torrent fully downloaded or fully download the torrent the ratio would be the same. Only cases where two sources are used for the same content would apply... but where to put this new setting? Certainly in the torrent properties as the global setting is still applicable when you add the torrent.

In any case it sounds like the OP is trying to cheat the system.... by doing the download as two separate pieces, so he doesn't get docked the DOWNLOAD but still wants to get the benefit of 10x the FULL DATA size :P

Archived