Hide torrents

Emanresu

One of many problems with torrents are that they are very often well seeded in the beginning, just to die off quickly. My biggest reason for stopping torrents is that there are simply too many torrents running at the same time, and I don't get a feeling of control over my client, just too much and I have to look for the torrents I want to check out. Could it be possible to make a "hide torrent"/"move to hidden" function, that would either show by checking "show hidden torrents" or as a seperate tab? That way you could keep torrents running in the background and at the same time have your own window with your active torrents.

If I would check the users manual I would have looked for a way to hide them, I didn't even think of labels, never really used them or the category list. The category list is the first think I've removed when I've installed uTorrent.

It's not possible to limit the bandwidth for a certain label, right? Is it a chance of that getting added?

• 4 weeks later...

I registered to request the same thing, but I want them to completely dissapear, not to be seen under labels or so, a function like "hide torrent and upload in the background". A password protection for hidden torrents would be useful, too.

Thank you very much.

Archived