My torrents aren't seeding

punchy

I'm pretty sure I did everything that's listed there. Is there one specific part there I should be paying attention to? Should I do it over again and try a different tracker? I uploaded it to thepiratebay. As I said I'm new to this but I've got some nice stuff I'd like to share.

Hate to keep bugging you but! The torrents show up on Mininova as being there but with no seeds or leechers. Shouldn't it show one seed, mainly me. Also there appears to be 4 or 5 people trying to download one of them right now and getting nothing. Also the bar under the General tab is showing Unavailable. The tracker status says working.

Is your port forwarded and all? Additionally, AFAIK, your ISP (Bell Sympatico) has been known to interfere with BitTorrent traffic. You might want to try upgrading to µTorrent 1.8 (beta, in the Announcements forum), force encryption to be enabled, and disable legacy incoming connections.

Also, run the Speed Guide properly. There are no presets that give such settings.

I have never touched the speed settings on this. I didn't even know they existed. Others that upload from me get some good speeds going. Anyway thanks I'll look at the what you mentioned above and I'll download the version you suggested.

Active downloads > Active torrents??? I thought that was error-checked in the Preferences ><

Do you upload near the limit when you actually are uploading? If there are peaks and troughs it's likely you're hitting your cap so going lower can't hurt. Please also keep this in mind, http://www.thestar.com/sciencetech/article/407730 if it's after 4:30 you're probably shaped anyway.

Text is:

Speed Test #49901605 by dslreports.com

Run: 2008-04-27 16:06:17 EST

Download: 435 (Kbps)

Upload: 167 (Kbps)

In kilobytes per second: 53.1 down 20.4 up

Tested by server: 55 java

User: 2 @ dslreports.com

User's DNS: bell.ca

Compared to the average of 411 tests from bell.ca:

* download is 83% worse, upload is 67% worse

Also port check came back OK

Thanks everybody. I have them up and running. I must have done something wrong when I made the first torrents. I don't know what Bell is doing but they ain't doing nothing to me. I've had a few downloads come down at well over 200 Kb/s today.

Archived