No incoming connections problem

jkracht08

Hi, whenever I try to download a torrent I get the yellow alert that says "No incoming Connections". The download works, but it goes quite slowly and I can only seem to connect with a very select number of peers. I have set exceptions for utorrent in my firewall, which is not at fault as I have tried with it off with no success. I have set up port forwarding correctly as far as I can tell, and I'm out of ideas on what to do. I'm running Vista Ultimate, my isp is Qwest, the model# of my router is NR041, and I am also running Avast! anti virus. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Please help! I'm getting an average of 5.4 kb/s on a relatively decent torrent. It shouldn't take weeks to download a 2gb file.

Hello to all,

I'm also having same problem. infect I don't get even yellow alert, it's blank. My port forwarding is perfect, I checked the UL & DL speed throught internet site. It's perfdect and my download completed 94.4%. That is 3.17GB out of 3.36GB. There is only one DHT node and Zero peers and Zero Seeds. Tracker Status is Offline. I added this torrent on 24th March and now today its 29th April 2008. I'm SCREAMING FOR HELP. Please HELP!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :rolleyes: :mad: :rolleyes:

DO NOT DOUBLE POST chandau. Also posting in someone else's thread is impolite.

http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=15992 Report back with what steps you performed and what your current settings are for BitTorrent and if you changed any Advanced settings. Are you running a firewall or security suite? I don't think Avast would have anything to do with connections as it's only AV.

Archived