Booting Issue

Tubaninja

I have not yet downloaded anything, but if I were to download an unliscensed music program that does not enfringe any copyright laws, and I were to have booting issues with said program, what could I do to fix it?

And if for some reason I recieved a message like (Unable to load "Unlicensed, 'Please Share Me' file": Not enough storage is available to process this command. !) when I double clicked the icon, what options do I have.

I saved the file into a folder on my desktop. The icon that is labeled there is (for example, but not necessarily) Finale 2008.

If I were to double click that Icon, it would say "Choose the program you want to open this file."

If I select uTorrent, it would give me the previous message.

You don't open the DATA with uTorrent, you open it with whatever program is supposed to open it. If you did it to EXE files... http://filext.com/faq/broken_exe_association.php

If not, hold shift, right click, "open with" and select the right program this time. No we won't tell you what that is. If you can't figure out why with the link in this post.... see the Announcement up-top.

Archived