Wont finish Downloading even though its at 99.9%

Shakaa09

Well if you look in the Logger tab, and see all the same pieces fail hashcheck it's possible the original seeder or whomever is sending to you is sending corrupted data. OR it could be that you're receiving good data but corrupting it somehow. Usually this revolves around dying RAM, a hard drive with errors, or some software which is intercepting packets (software firewalls mostly) and / or dumping bad data to uT.

Theres no hashcheck failures but now the availability is below 1 so thats most likely the problem now. I dont think theres anything wrong with my computer but im not sure how to check. Ive downloaded from this seeder before with no problems.

Its happening again. This is a brand new torrent. It works fine on my brothers computer but it is not working on mine. The availability is at 19.56 and under the status bar it says 2.0% done. I check the files and it says 0.0%. I download from the same person every sunday but now its not working. Will uninstalling and reinstalling fix the problem?

Archived