µTorrent 1.3.2-beta build 401

Firon

Hello,

I experienced some problems with the RSS reader today. I'm using the EZTV feed and have problems with the selection of episodes. Every time I enable the selection for episodes (e.g. Stargate Atlantis; 2x16-22) the download didn't start.

I had to uncheck the episode selection box for the D/L to start...

Did anyone else experience similar problems?

Regards,

Defender

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I experienced some problems with the RSS reader today. I'm using the EZTV feed and have problems with the selection of episodes. Every time I enable the selection for episodes (e.g. Stargate Atlantis; 2x16-22) the download didn't start.

Regards,

Defender

No problems here, used : http://tvrss.net/sources/eztv_m/

lol, u kno i had a feeling something was wrong with the RSS window for the last couple of days, but i couldnt put my finger on it cuz of being distracted by this damn essay. ahh the joys of water injection.

kick ass program though, great work Ludde, and looking forward to next release once i've finished my essay.

Sorting date as a string column is just begging for problems, it should always use the internal timestamps. Imagine sorting "downloaded" or "uploaded" or "size" as a string, it doesn't make any more sense than that. :P [Edit: I should note that it already does sort the way it should, the reply was to rigolos.]

Been getting "Error: Element not found" on a particular torrent and the torrent halts. There's no further info given, either (I checked the log). In a previous occurrance repeated re-starting over a couple of days finally got it to go through, but this is tedious and I cannot be watching the PC all day for this...

Haven't had a chance to test b389 yet, but b386 has this prob and I see no mention of it for b389's fixes. I saw in a thread somewhere that this was a µTorrent bug that was already fixed "in the current beta" (b386 at the time I read it).

Thanks, guys.

P.S. Compact Allocation is off, but Coalesce Writes is on (if that maters).

Hello' date='

Regards,

Defender[/quote']

No problems here, used : http://tvrss.net/sources/eztv_m/

Hello,

I double and triple checked it with different combinations of the Filter settings. It definetely doesn't start any downloads automatically if the episode selection is enabled. I don't have any idea anymore...

Regards,

TS

[Edit: I should note that it already does sort the way it should, the reply was to rigolos.]

Hey, you're right :rolleyes:. To my defence: I couldn't test it because I had only just switched to the beta, and all torrents had the same date/time :)

Nevertheless, it would be nice if the date could be formatted by the user.

Are you using selective file downloading? If you aren't, perhaps coalesce writes is broken too..

Not on that torrent (or do you mean on *any* torrent?). After posting that, I switched over to b389 and it seems to be working so far (although crappy Comcast ISP was constantly up & down for much of today so there's not much to go on). That particular torrent has now finished, so I dunno what to say @ this point...

Thanks, though!

the gui.ulrate_menu and gui.dlrate_menu values are reset..!

That's strange. Mine are fine. I had them set to multiples of 8 and 64 (respectively) before the update and they're still fine afterwards. Wonder what's going on. Maybe it's some particular action which causes them to be reset. ???

Archived