Seeding que priority by when torrent added/completed

coughargh

Hi, I like to request allow to change seeding queue priority by when torrent added/completed

Currently my utorrent start seed file which has lower ratio. I use default 150% ratio to stop torrent, so when a torrent has 1.xx share ratio, and then a new torent finish downloaded which has only 0.xx share ratio, utorrent stop seeding the old torrent and will seed the new file first. In the end I will have more and more old unfinished seeding torrent in queue, and utorrent keep start seed the new just finish download torrent.

So here I like to request allow me to change seed queue priority to older added/completed torrent first, clear the old one, then only start seed the newer torrent.

That's certainly useful... In 1.8 there's a "Time Elapsed" column in the main torrent pane. Would that be a useful indicator for you to posibly sort by and do that manually (i.e. stop newer torrents or raise priority of torrents lower in the list). Remember it's a round-robin style of queue rotation. If available in your settings, queue X downloaders, then total-X seeding torrents. After that you have the * (seeding but not > 1.5 ratio), and then the " ", which it doesn't sound like you have any because you stop them.. presumably from the "set download to 0" option.

sorry, can't really understand the theory behind :)

i don't feel like needed of advance customisability, if allow to fully auto select earliest added or completed torrent to stat seed first it will be great.

updated:

looks like nobody has this seeding queue piling up problem,

oh well i will just have to keep manual delete ancient unfinish torrent file from my list

or until i found another client

Archived