Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reuben

Thanks for The Christmas Message....

To awesome ludde and a Very Merry Christmas to yourself and All on board and all your family!!!

And Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!!!

ironboyzz

YOU'RE ALL INFECTED WITH W32.µXMASBACKDOOR

:lol:

Quick! Alert the FBI, CIA and InterPol! We must find the author reponsible for this!!! :P

I'm sure Microsoft will be updating their Malicious Software Removal Tool to boot this Trojan Santa off all of our PCs. :)

But seriously, thanks for the wonderful surprise! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

Heh I was away from my computer when the message popped up, so I missed the music. Thanks for the tip Firon =]

Merry Christmas to everyone, especially you ludde =]

What is Merry Christmas ???

Eh...? Nandattebayo! There are actually people around who don't know what Christmas is? Well ur not familiar to mangas are you...? well 'Merrry Christmas' is the latest one out - yep it's the best - it beats One Piece, Naruto and Bleach! The hero is an old man called Noel-Sama in the hidden village of ice ... he is loved by all children - and there's a reason for that.. go and find out...

Itegumas!

...Reuben!

Thanks for that Firon, it didn't come up at all for me and I wanted to see what it was all about.. :|

Itegumas!

lol, what does that mean? I speak some Japanese and have never heard it before :|