column sorting and it's default

rafi

I like to suggest two features (fixes?):

1. when you sort by a column - save this last column highlight/selection + direction indicator between sessions

2. now - all columns sorting are first done in ascending order. I suggest to make the first sorting action for time related columns to be by descending order so newer items are on top

1) ... implemented.

2) default reverse-sort, I guess. But it's just as arbitrary as the current sorting way. Unless of course that's how listviews work... You sort ascending on first-click always.

1) may not seem like it's currently in due to the way listviews work. You must select the listview somehow for it to "register". This is the same reason old highlights show up when you switch between RSS and torrent modes currently. If you're not sure what the current sort is on-startup, shift click your "normal" sort... i.e. I use status->added on

Also, multiple requests are not allowed.

1) implemented maybe yes, visible - no. why cannot uT "shift-click" for me when it is started, so we'll get it to auto-select what was last selected/sorted ?

2) yes, reversed, for time columns. And now it's not arbitrary - it's always ascending sort first.

I'm not a Windows programmer, so I guess the devs should know best and comment on what's possible for them and what's not...

Archived