COMODO Inbound Policy Violation Access Denied

Nosnibor

Ok now this is really strange. uTorrent and my COMODO firewall are NOW working together just fine after uninstalling then reinstalling the firewall and entering the uTorrent info back into the firewall. The Speed Guide say the port IS forwarded correctly with port 31XXX and in Preferences-Connections the listening port is the same port 31XXX. Now, when I was having problems getting uTorrent and my firewall to work together the port was 11XXX. I'm now getting a LARGE amount of Inbound Policy Violations Access Denied that my firewall is blocking conncerning that old port 11XXX from two IP addresses. Is this an indication that someone is trying to HACK in2 my PC using uTorrent? Any help would be greatly accepted. Thanks

It will take between several hours and days, depending upon how many swarms you advertised on. Remember due to PEX and DHT your information is still out there long after you disconnect, and relies on both timeout of peer cache and other peers on at the same time as you to no longer share you as a valid peer.

Archived