Hiding utorrent's Icon in Kaspersky's Anti-hacker List?

OS - Win XP SP2

SOFTWARE - utorrent 1.8 or 1.7.7, and Kaspersky 6.0

PROBLEM - We know that if I'm using Kaspersky, I've to add utorrent to the anti-hacker list of the Kaspersky. My problem is that, the icon of utorrent is still visible in that list. I want to know how to hide that icon. Please tell me even if there are any registry-mechanics to be followed.

If not that, can anyone tell me how to "NOT" to show the name of utorrent in the Windows Firewall Exceptions list? I mean go to the settings of the Windows Firewall, in the list of Exceptions, the utorrent must be there, but it must not be shown there or it may be there with any other name. How to do that?

You could edit the name in the registry, I guess. But it'd probably get overwritten unless you disable the exception option in utorrent's settings.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List

Thank you very much, you really made my job much easier.

Allow me to go one step ahead...

Anyone can enable the option "Don't Allow Exceptions" in Windows Firewall Settings Dialog Box. Can I somehow remove that option from that from that dialog box, or otherwise make utorrent uneffected from checking "Don't Allow Exceptions" option, or something else... I'm waiting for your reply!

Archived