Need Help With Netgear Wgr614 V7 Router

Jaggwuzzt

Hello everyone, I am having a BIG problem, I have a netgear Wgr614 V7 router, it was working fine untill in Utorrent I got the red light thing that said "A firewall/router is blocking your connection" or something like that, does anyone know what to do? any help would be appreciated!!!

Oh yeah p.s. anyone who needs to know this

I have kaspersky internet security and windows firewall and the stuff that came with service pack 3... if you can help me that would be most appreciated =]

Hi you have no chance with a wireless router it just won't Port Forward, I've been trying for a great number of months now but with no luck I'm afraid.

I did read on a website that wireless routers cannot be Port Forwarded, with that I bought a Speedtouch 330 modem that I use for uTorrent and my wireless for general use on the internet.

Regards Plug

Have you forwarded your ports and allowed utorrent trough your firewall on the correct ports? You should just have one firewall running it could cause conflictions. What are your outbound ports on your firewall? Also check your router firewall and see if its blocking nat services

Archived