How to auto-download torrent using RSS downloader

xcomme

1. Have set up a feed

2. Have setup a favorite and filter

Now release tab has updated and shown a target torrent link. Double-clicking this link will make uTorrent starting downloading.

But how to make uTorrent automatically download this torrent without the last manual step (double-clicking)?

Can uTorrent download files using torrents automatically generated/updated by RSS downloader? If yes, what setting should be enabled in uTorrent setup menu? I did check and enable all items, and it did not work this way.

Your favorite was made incorrectly if it's not auto-downloading the release(s).

You also need to specify a default download path (either in the main preferences or in Save In) for it to not ask you where to save the files.

1. "don't start downloads automatically" was turned off already. So this is not the reason.

2. Why is favorite made incorrectly? Release tab already showed up the correct torrent I wanted. Double-clicking it will send the torrent to the download list.

3. Default download path in the main preferences was set up. Save-in in the favorite tab was setup. So this is not the reason.

But it is still not auto-downloading the release.

It is very strange.

Your filter is incorrect... If you are looking for "my show" you can use "*MY SHOW|MY SHOW*|*SHOW*"... primary example if my show is at the end of the description usually, secondary example if my show is at the beginning of the description usually, tertiary example if my show is in the middle of the description title.

Indeed, press ? to see what matches on the current feed/filter combination come up. The tutorial may help you find your error.

Archived