tracker problem

eviltribe

i have been using utorrent of over 2 years now, never had a problem untill last week.

when i start the utorrent program eveything is fine, but when the tracker updates they all go offline, but when i restart the program they r fine again, friend told me that if the tracker is online it doesnt count towards my share ratio where im downloading from.

i was using version 1.7.7

now im using version 1.8 beta built 10431 thought the new version might have had a fix to the problem

can someone please help i have to keep a share ratio of 1:1,

Do you use both private and public trackers in different torrents? Try stopping all the torrents that use public trackers and restart uT. I had this same problem and it came down to the fact that i was seeding/leaching torrents from both public and private trackers at the same time.

I seem to only have problems if I mix private and public trackers. I can have only one public tracker going and when I start a private tracker torrent both show offline. If i have several private tracker torrents running fine and I start one public tracker torrent they all show offline. uT 1.7.7.

uT runs fine for me, always has. I get good speeds both ways with most torrents. My settings are basically the same as in the previous post. But i still get tracker offline if i use private and public trackers at the same time.

thanks to everyone that replyed to my post, i went to the link that firon posted and disabled all the things SLOW/INTERRUPTED INTERNET CONNECTION OR OFFLINE TRACKERS and it worked, now the trackers stay online after they update but going to leave the laptop on overnight, just hope they r still green tomorrow morning

Archived