Torrents stuck just over 97%

Gizmo_Queen

I have just started uploading torrents. I have had a couple of successful that are seeded but I have had three on for a week now and there are loads of peers stuck anywhere between 97-99%. I use utorrent and I am just wondering if it could be in the settings. I don't understand this as I have had successful torrents. I have tried turning off my firewall, playing around with the upload settings and restarting and still no joy. Has anyone got any ideas? It must be really annoying for the peers leaching off me to get that far then fail. Thanks for any help in advance :D

When you say that some media players re-tag, is there any way in which you can sort this out or is it a case or deleting torrent and totally starting afresh.

It is driving me mad now. Every single one is stopped same number and like i say i know the torrents are totally legit as I created them

If on re-check you find parts of the original data is lost due to re-tagging, you can either try to fix the tags, or create a new torrent and point out that the old partially completed data can still be used, this way only the last bit has to be downloaded by those who are part way there.

Archived