open ports....yellow...then green...then yellow

bigfoot1

I have read the faq's...googled everything I could find,switched firewall and av softwares,got a new dlink dir-655n extreme router.opened ports...configured firewall,I'm at my wits end here...I test for open ports and they are..woot woot...heres the dig.Once in a blue moon I'm green.....as I am also involved in a private tracker...they show me unconnectable,and I get dinged.heck...half the time I dont even have a yellow triangle(or red)...I have nothing and all activity stops.

I have comodo firewall(windows disabled)I have gone to great lengths.I think its probably simpler than I think.Did speed test and allowed recomended settings.

Any advice?...oh...got avg av....thx...bigfoot1

ty for your quick response....heres the deal now;the indicator is switching from green to yellow every few minutes....when it goes from yellow to green....uploading stops...a pause(30 secs to a min)then resumes at about 25% the normal speed.Then after a couple mins....back to yellow and the speeds go back to normal..this is new and a bit confusing.....thx in advance for your insights firon....bigfoot

Archived