Compounding speed graph

b4k4ni04

Staring at my speed graph, I had a crazy Idea.

Counting right to left, what if the first two vertical lines marked off 1 second, the next three were marked at 5 seconds, the next 4 marked off at 30 seconds, and the remainder marked at 5 minutes?

The main Idea for this graph would permit the time to be cumulative, The 5 seconds would only count time after all the space for 1 second was full, 30 seconds only counting after all of the 5 seconds were full, etc.

The idea of having smaller graphs for all four time slots, keeping time as they normally do would be cool too. As all four resolutions tell quite different tales, and it'd be nice to see all four at once instead of having to flip between them.

Thank you~.

That would be a very awkward graph to read. Graphs are easy to read because the axes are easily interpretable. When you start mixing and matching them... well, that's like throwing out one of the main advantages to having a graph (as opposed to some table of historical speed values) >_>

(IMHO)

I wouldn't suggest replacing the current method entirely, Just adding another drop down option that, combines, or displays all 4 graphs. Maintain the speed axis, but permit each to only have 1/4 of the horizontal space.

I'm wanting a drop down option that can show all four, instead of having to swap through them to see what I'm after.

Archived