Nothing happening

locard

I download torrent and then nothing. No matter how many seeders the site says there is it will not download for, it show no peers. no seeds, no error messagers either. I have never had this problem before, just to make sure it wasn't just a couple of bad downloads I have tried several different ones and left them running for a while. I have checked my settings and they are fine, no changes. So help would be nice. Thanks.

Don't know what OOo is, so I guess I havn't tested it. But everything else seems fine, I havn't changed any of the setting. I have been using utorrent for quiet awhile and have never had any problems. The problem is on my utorrent download page (the one that shows what is downloading and the progress of the download) and the download is queued but nothing is downloading. Under seeds, and peers it is listed 0(o). Just to make sure that it isn't a file that has no seeder I tried to download high seeded listed files and those don't download either.

I use Openoffice and have been using it most of the day. I don't know if you are trying to ask about it, but I am not having a problem with using it today and have never had a problem running it while downloading anything from utorrent. So what's up.

Archived