one question

frostss

I need help. i was downloading one big torrent which has size 6,4 gb.after 3 weeks i downloaded 87%.Than i had problems with computer and reinstall system.All programs from c are deleted including utorrent(but what i downloaded still excist,it is on another hard,i mean incomplete folder is on another hard).So i started to download that file again from begining.can i somehow continue with downloading it from 87%.It is video file in pieces ,so can i replace files i already downloeded with same files who are now downloading .Plz help me!Sorry for bad english,i cant express on way i want,i cant explain it better,i hope you understand this shi.t....Plz answer

Yes, you can.

Stop that torrent (not pause), right click, advanced, set download location (point to the "old" downloaded file(s)), start torrent over.

Btw: asked hundred of times in the forums, search before asking ;)

the files cant be different,it is same torrent.i copied old videos and paste them across new one,but utorrent dont see that,he is downloading what already stay in incomplete folder...But i will be patient,this time it goes faster then before cause there are more seeds,i already downloaded 8%,although it is always faster at the begining but later it will be slow..

Well,thank you guys for trying to help:),this time i installed utorent on another hard,so this will not happen anymore.And i want to tell that i have older version 1.6.1(but that dont change anything,probably i cant do this, even with newest version...)

Archived