µtorrent freeze

low_enduser

You edited them out. I subscribed to your thread... Sorry there are several ways to view posts but there's no "easy" way to check "posts which I've responded to and need to see the replies on"

If you didn't troubleshoot it yourself it's rather... silly to say "i wasted my time" when you barely spent an hour on this forum. If you didn't search for your choice of software on here to see if you need to customize the settings already, do that if you don't want to leave your log on the forum.

DO NOT CHANGE half-open. Press RESET to make it go back to 8.

If you have 1Mbit upload, START with the xx/1Mbit preset in Ctrl-G Your 1Mbit can theoretically push out 128KiBps, but to be safe uT sets it well below that limit.

After that you can raise or lower your per-torrent connections numbers. What hardware is between you and your ISP? If it comes up on this forum as seeing troubles with high numbers, lower the per torrent to 20, and your global to 20*N where N is the number of torrents you run.

Can you download slackware @ ~700KiBps + in ut? http://slackware.com/torrents/ to check.

Archived