new laptop, installed uTorrent and now my speed is capped at 30kBs max

javest

ive checked all the settings and they are as normal, ive used uTorrent before and never had this problem,

ive checked the firewall and uTorrent is allowed, ive got incoming connections yet my max overall download speed is 30kBs, ive ran line tests, speed tests and even an isp throttle test and they all come back good,

i can even download files from sites at around 400kBs so i know i have a problem with uTorrent, im using uTorrent 1.7.7

the upload speed isnt limited except by the wireless router but thats around 35kBs, im actualy uploading faster than im downloading and there is no download limited messages, ive got a green light and im forwarding no problem, ive ran speed checks and throttle checks, everything is working as it should be yet im still limited on download speeds

ive limited my uploads already and no effect, and ive already tried the open office and it was going to take 4 weeks to download the torrent as the speeds are that slow, my physical connection speed is fine, there is something wrong with the download speed, something is limiting it somewhere in uTorrent

ive just reinstalled uTorrent and am about to re do all my torrents, it may be extreme but i hope it works lol

UPDATE:

IT WORKS lol

single torrent file now downloading at 390kBs

looks like reinstalling has done the trick

thanks for all the help and suggestions guys

Archived