upload from multiple directories

Yaeli

I've a laptop with limited space and a partitioned drive and so I frequently need to move files I've downloaded over to the G drive or off entirely onto an external drive (which I connect pretty often). I like to be a good citizen and seed for as long as possible, particularly the hard-to-get things with few other seeders out there. Because of the limited space on my computer, however, I rarely get to seed much longer than a week and sometimes, if the file is quite a large one, far less.

It would be really amazing if we could set multiple directories for uploading. Then, when my external drive is plugged in, for instance, I could continue to seed everything that is on there, and I could also be seeding from designated folders on both the C and the G drives...I bet a lot of other people have this issue and simultaneous access for uploading from multiple directories would help to spread the wealth :)

from which download page? on the faq? ( I searched the faq and did not find a 1.8 relevant...) In my settings, I do not have a 1.8. Argh, sorry to be confused --maybe it is a difference in the way settings are done in different languages --but I am confused :(

Archived