feeling dumb... my utorrent wont work anymore... please help an idiot

shyguy019476

ive had utorrent for a long time and im not super computer savy but i think i know a little bit but i cant figure out why it wont work for me anymore... i have 2 security programs or whatever but both of them are set to allow utorrent to go through or whatever... but i just added a wireless router so maybe thats it?

wow u went way over my head man... i fisrt started out and added a torrent from mininova and everything seemed ok and normal but nothing happened it just sat there not downloading or anything... theres also a little ! thingy on the bottom of utorrent... i hope thats not the easiest fix right there and i should be slapped around for wasting ur time

well i have a normal windows security center with my windows firewall off now and i have shaw secure which is my internet/cable providers security... even though on both i have utorrent listed as allow.... when i put my mouse over the "!" icon it says something about my network... i just unplugged my wireless router which is a BELKIN Wireless G Router-2.4Ghz-802.1g .... i guess that was the problem.... is there anyway to keep using the router and use utorrent?

Archived